13.6.10

Von gestern/from yesterday/o ddoe

Heute habe ich das Museum mit meiner Schule besucht dann es war ganz OK. Heute Nachmittag bin ich mit Maria geschwommen. Es war total gut. Es hat geregnet und es war nett. Heute habe ich in Mannheim Pullover gekauft.

I went to the museum with my school and our german partners and it was very good. I also went swimming again for a bit. It was raining today. I went shopping in Mannheim and bought things for my family and friends. In the evening Lisa and Nia came to sleep over and it was really fun. I couldn't write one yesterday because there was a problem with the computer.

Es i a'r ysgol a partners ni i amgueddfa a roedd e yn dda. Aethon ni ar ol i Mannheim i shopa a wnes i prynu llawer o bethau i fy deulu a ffrindiau. Wnaeth Lisa a Nia cysgu draw a cyn iddyn nhw ddod aethon ni nofio.

2 comments:

David Evans said...

Hi Bron

Glad to hear that you are having such a good time and are managing to fit so much in! I wonder if anyone in Maria's household got much sleep last night with 4 of you sleeping over!!

Enjoy the last day in Germany - the week has gone so quickly.

Hope the journey back goes well and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday - I will wait in the carpark from 2pm for you.

Love
Mum xxxx

Ceri Anwen James said...

If you phone school around lunchtime, they'll have an ETA from us - I will phone en route to give reception a closer idea of when we'll be there