13.6.10

Heute war FANTASTISCH! Ich bin zum Eiswog mitt Tina, Verena und Cerren gegangen, es war total spitze! Wir sind auf einem ruderboot gewesen darauf haben wir gerudet. Ich habe eine Brezel gegessen und eine cola getrunken. Dann haben wir minigolf in Bad Dürkheim gespielt. Ich habe verloren :( -haha

Today was great! I went to the lake with Tina, Cerren and Verena and hired a boat, it was so fun! Afterwards we bought a pretzel and coke and sat at the edge of the lake dipping our feet in! We threw in bits of pretzel and the fish came and nibbled our toes :) Then we went to Bad Dürkheim to play minigolf (I lost), the surroundings were so beautiful! I have many photos that I might put on the blog when I get back to Wales. I'm so tired! I could be sleeping now, but I'm on here, writing the blog :(

Roedd hiddiw'n arbennig! Es i i'r llyn yn Eiswog gyda Tina, Cerren a Verena a wnaethom benthyg cwch fach. Wedyn prynais pretzel a coke ac eisteddom ar ochr y llyn yn gwylio'r pysgod. Ar ol hanner awr dechraeodd bwrw glaw felly aethom i Bad Dürkheim i chwarae golf mini! Roedd Bad Dürkheim mor brydferth! Mae gen i nifer o luniau, fyddai'n rhoi nhw ar y flog pan dda'i nol i Gymru! :)