13.6.08

impressions of Wales

hey!
Here i am in the school in Wales! I am really looking forward to see all my freinds and my family in Germany but i will miss wales and the people there! Today it was my last Breakfast in Wales by the family of Eleni... it was delicios like always. I like the week in Wales but most i like the shopping day with my friends. We went to the Hard-Rock-Caffe and bought a T-shirt. i like Wales and i love all the people here! I look a bit forward to see all my friends in Germany and my family but also I will miss them all! The boys are very nice and cute, dirfferent as in Germany. It was a nice week and i also like the day on the beach.. i love the beach! The family of Eleni said that we were very lucky in this week because before we came it wasn't nice weather and when we came it was sunny! I think we brought the sun and the nice weather! Usually i don't want to go! i hate the bus and i will hate the last week in our school in Germany.We love you all!
byee


I LOVE WALES!

Hey!
Ich bin gerade im Computersaal von der Schule in Wales! eigentlich Freue ich mihc auf meine freunde un meine familie in Deutschland aber ich werde hier alles vermissen und dass schlimmste ist dass wir sie warscheinlich nie wieder sehen werden! Die Leute hier sind alle so nett und wir verstehen uns alle sehr gut!die Jungs sind sehr nett und sie sind andert als in Deutschland! Am besten fande ich in dieser Woche den Ausflug nach Cardiff als wir shoppen gehen konnten und auch im hard-Rock-Caffe waren! aber den Tag am Strand habe ich auch sehrt gemocht weikl wir danach nochmal mit fast allen anderen walisern und ihren Partnern am anderen Strand waren.. wir haben gerade Cricket gespielt .. wir haben es zwar nicht richtig verstanden aber es hat trotzdem Spass gemacht!
heute war mein letztes Fruehstuek in Wales! es war wie immer sehr lecker! .. ich habe mich eigentlich jezt erstrichtig an wales gewoent (linksverkehr und die Sprache).. ich wuerde sehr gerne noch eine Woche bleiben weil es Hier so Spass macht!
Wir lieben euch alle!

Wir lieben Wales!

isyy
xx

No comments: